Right of access to data in accordance with Article 15 UK GDPR
You have the right to confirm whether we process your personal data and, if we do, to request a copy.
To request a copy of your personal data, please verify your identity by logging in.Login
Having trouble logging in?
If you’ve forgotten your login details (the e-mail address registered with us and associated password) or you are not a registered member of Parship, please write us . Our customer service team will be happy to help you.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it on the Parship website by clicking on "Forgot your login details?," and following the step-by-step instructions.
What information will I receive?
In addition to a copy of your personal data, you will receive information regarding (per Article 15 UK GDPR):
- the purposes of our processing;
- the categories of personal data that we process;
- recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing of personal data, or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not obtained from the data subject, any available information as to its source;
- the existence of any automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) UK GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful Information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.